Tiffen 67mm Variable ND
It works on the same principle as circular polarizers: simply rotate until you reach the desired effect and then shoot. It allows you to have continuous control over the amount of light that filters through the lens in an approximate range between 2 (ND 0.6) and 8 stops (ND 2.4).
• Allows the reduction of exposure from 2 to 8 stops
• Slim construction – 9mm ring – to reduce the possibility of vignetting even with wide angles
• Equipped with Tiffen Professional filter holder in padded nylon
• Made with high quality optical crystal and Tiffen ColorCore® technology
• Made in the USA
• 10 year guarantee
ND filters help reduce the amount of light reaching the sensor. They therefore allow:
• use slow shutter speeds to record the movement of subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or any rapidly moving body
• have full control over depth of field. It will in fact be possible to decrease the depth of field, using wider apertures, to separate the subjects from the background.
• Allows cine and video cameras (with fixed shutter speeds) to shoot subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that may cause overexposure
Out of stock